Mask Sanitizing Instructions
- Please wash your hands for 20 seconds before you clean the masks.
- You can sterilize your masks by washing them, using the sterilize setting on the dryer or iron them on the hottest setting.
- Place them in a ziplock bag and write the quantity on the bag (25 max per bag). If donating child-sized masks, place them in a separate, labeled bag.
- Please disinfect the outside of the bag.
Material and Mask Drop-offs
- As a reminder, we are coordinating with a variety of agencies in the area to determine their need. Please let us (please send a direct message our Facebook page or text 484-401-7620) know when/where you drop off masks and we will have the coordinator for that area pick up your donation and distribute accordingly.
- Please do not post it to the group. If you can give us a heads up before you drop off, then confirm after, even better.
Please look for Mask and material bins at the following locations
Coatesville: Valley Township Police Department, 890 West Lincoln Highway, Coatesville, PA 19320
- East Brandywine Twp Police Department, 1214 Horseshoe Pike, Downingtown, PA 19335
- Fabric Drop-off: Private Residence, 617 Nancy Jane Lane Downingtown, PA 19335
- Private Residence, 134 Kaiser Drive, Downingtown, PA 19335
Phoenixville: East Pikeland, Township Police Department, 1158 Rapps Dam Rd, Phoenixville, PA 19460
Paoli: Fabric Drop-off: Private Residence, 1 Maude Circle, Paoli, PA 19301
Wagontown: West Caln Township Police Department, 721 W. Kings Highway, Wagontown, PA, 19376
West Chester: West Chester Borough Hall, 401 E Gay St, West Chester, PA 19380 (Between 9-5)
West Goshen: Private residence, 152 Applegate Dr, West Chester, PA 19382 *Please look for the bin in front of the back porch door.